Friday, October 30, 2009

Christmas Spirit ~ Ready or Not !!!

I guess I was so excited to get my first "real" post up and going I made an error on the type of frame that "Halloween Fun" uses. The style is actually "Folke Faire-Blackberry" from East Side Mouldings. Not much difference but if you are wanting to order from your local needlework shop (or us) it does make a difference. Also, all supplies to stitch this design are available from us, "The Sunflower Seed" !


As some of you are already aware, my Christmas ornament "Celtic Wreath" is featured in the "2009 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue"! I was extremely excited to see that it made the cover! My 2007 ornament, "A Star, A Star" was also a "cover-shot"!!! This years issue is packed with some really wonderful small projects that you can actually get done for this holiday season! Come by the shop and pick up your very own copy and "get stitch'in"!!!

"2009 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue"



Here's a better shot of "Celtic Wreath" hanging from
our shop Christmas tree!
"Celtic Wreath"


This is a photo of the 8th installment of my "Kansas Christmas" series. It features a well known rural landmark, the "Co-op Grain Elevator". You may stitch your own zip code at the top of the elevator if you like.
"Kansas Christmas VIII"

Several new "Sunflower Seed" designs are in the works! A couple are ready to go to print and another couple are waiting on frames and photos. Just a little "teaser", "Christmas Fun" will be out shortly!!!

Thanks for visiting my new blog. It's so exciting to see my new little "following"!!! I think this is going to be really fun and hope you enjoy reading it. Happy stitching to ALL!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your new blog. It's warm and inviting, just like the shop. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Heard from Michelle and she has already visited. I see that she is one of your followers. Maybe I will blog more now that you are doing it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did that Kansas Christmas :) My parents LOVED it when I gave it to them. I have the John Deere tractor in my stash.

    ReplyDelete