Tuesday, September 25, 2012

NEW DESIGN and a little oopsy!!!

The printer just dropped off the patterns for my newest design, "Up On The Housetop"!!!  Had my 2 little granddaughters in mind when I decided to design this piece.  Just remembering singing this song as a youngster myself, listening to my boys sing it at school programs and no doubt the granddaughters will be singing this one sometime soon just brings a smile to my face!  Hopefully it will do the same for you!
 
 "Up On The Housetop"
 
A customer brought a bit of a boo-boo!!! to my attention today on the "Hardanger Pumpkin" design.  Some times the obvious just doesn't scream out to me!!!  I seem to have forgotten the large black cross stitch that goes in the empty squares of the pumpkin.  So sorry about that!!!  Make a giant cross one thread in from the edges of the squares.   Take a close look at this photo,  it's not on your chart.  Again, I'm only human....sorry!  By the way, I have sold out of the original fabric for this design and have only 2 kits left with a smidge brighter fabric.  Thanks to you all who purchased this design!  
 "Hardanger Pumpkin"
 
Just received my ornament back from the folks at Just Cross Stitch Magazine!!!  It's good to have it home and amongst the previous years ornaments.  It is very fun doing these for Hoffman Media and hopefully I will be invited again next year.  If so, I will come up with another type of ornament to send in.  I really, really do love doing my beaded edges so who knows what might develop!!!

"2012 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament"
by The Sunflower Seed

 
That's it for now.  Just wanted to alert you of my "boo-boo" and show off my newest Christmas design! 
 
Happy Fall You All! ....................Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment